http://email@example.com 0 0 Ben Martinek http://firstname.lastname@example.org Ben Martinek2018-05-01 08:56:002022-12-22 08:57:40Financial Organization, Goals, and Planning
Financial Organization, Goals, and Planning
Now that it is finally spring in most parts of the country, I wanted to focus on spring cleaning this month, highlighting some resources to help you organize your finances:
- Read: Many couples blame their marriage problems on disagreements and an inability to see eye to eye. Marriage counseling is a great option for couples who need to learn how to better communicate, but it might not solve the problem that caused a disagreement in the first place, especially if the problem involves money. So because money is a leading cause of stress in relationships, couples may want to consider money counseling before heading to a marriage counselor. Click here to read more.
- Listen: In this podcast conversation between Financial Mentor Todd Tresidder and Farnoosh Torabi, they discuss money, relationships, and financial goals. These aspects of life have long-term financial implications, and they’re much easier to accomplish when both spouses/partners are working together.
- Watch: Are you unsure of all that a financial planner can do for you with regard to an organizational overview of your financial situation, future needs, and risk tolerance? This video outlines the value of having a financial planner, who will help you achieve short and long term financial goals.
Free Services Spotlight:
- Vertex42: Since 2003, Vertex42 has been creating professionally designed spreadsheet templates for business, personal, home, and educational use. Their collection of financial calculators include some of the most powerful and user-friendly debt reduction and money management tools you can find.
- Personal Capital: The Personal Capital dashboard gives you everything you need to gauge, monitor and optimize your financial holdings. Link all of your external financial accounts and get immediate access to a comprehensive view of all your accounts.
*Both of these services are free and great for the do-it-yourselfer; clientele of Bona Fide Finance have access to more robust software tools as part of our business practice.
If you find the information provided valuable, please pass this email along to your family and friends! Better yet, recommend them to subscribe to this monthly newsletter by signing up on our website!
You can click on the links below to access this month’s resources. Thanks for reading, listening, and watching!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!