http://firstname.lastname@example.org 0 0 Ben Martinek http://email@example.com Ben Martinek2018-09-01 09:00:002022-12-22 09:01:46Resources for Comprehensive Financial Planning
Resources for Comprehensive Financial Planning
Bona Fide Finance has exciting news to share this month! We now have a resource page available to use as a reference as needed. It’s creatively called the Resources page (original, I know!); we have numerous links to all the major subjects of personal finance. Within each subcategory you will find a number of links to other blogs, articles, websites, books, interviews, etc., all with the aim to help you be as informed as possible regarding these topics. Take a gander when you have a moment; we hope you are able to put it to good use. Enjoy!
- Investments: Mutual funds, asset allocation, fixed income instruments, annuities, socially responsible investing, trivia
- Taxes: Payroll tools, online tax preparation, 1031 exchanges, state tax rates
- Budgeting: Software, debt management, managing money, saving and spending, credit cards, financial spreadsheets
- Student Loans
- Behavioral Finance
- Insurance: Life, disability, health, auto, long term care, home, umbrella liability, trip, pet
- Estate Planning: Trusts, executor, legal documents, ethical will, digital lockbox
- Home Ownership: Mortgages, insurance, determining your home’s basis, reverse mortgages, homestead exemption
- Car Buying
- Retirement: Early retirement, retirement accounts and contributions, retirement calculators, social security
- Lifestyle Design
- Financial Independence
If you find the information provided valuable, please pass this email along to your family and friends! Better yet, recommend them to subscribe to this monthly newsletter by signing up on our website!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!